Attention: Holy Father,
Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, Religious, and all of Christ's Faithful
The Secret—Lost For Over
Forty Years—Has Been Found!
We have the duty of embracing the True Faith
In order for us to do so, Jesus Christ
established the Catholic Church—a unique institution which does not "subsist"
The Church's divine mission is made evident
and credible by
So, after these forty wasted years, lets get
back on the stick!
The First Vatican Council*
Session 3 : 24 April 1870
Dogmatic Constitution on the Catholic faith
Chapter 3 On faith
Source: http://www.piar.hu/councils/ecum20.htm#SESSION 3 : 24 April 1870
Alternative Typography: http://www.ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/V1.HTM#4
- 10. So that we could fulfill our duty of embracing the true faith and of
persevering unwaveringly in it, God, through his only begotten Son,
- founded the church,
- and he endowed his institution with clear notes to the end that she
might be recognized by all as the guardian and teacher of the revealed
- 11. To the catholic church alone belong all those things, so many and
so marvelous, which have been divinely ordained to make for the manifest
credibility of the Christian faith.
- 12. What is more,
- the church herself
by reason of
- her astonishing propagation,
- her outstanding holiness and
- her inexhaustible fertility in every kind of goodness, by
- her catholic unity and
- her unconquerable stability,
- is a kind of great and perpetual motive of credibility and an
incontrovertible evidence of her own divine mission.
Section 3: On Faith:
6. If anyone says that the condition of the faithful and those who have not
yet attained to the only true faith is alike, so that Catholics may have a just
cause for calling in doubt, by suspending their assent, the faith which they
have already received from the teaching of the Church, until they have completed
a scientific demonstration of the credibility and truth of their faith: let him
* Note: Reference to the First Vatican
Council does not imply the legitimacy of a later synod with a similar name.
Send him mail
This article can be viewed full screen at
[ Comment Archives ]